Recent Before & After Photos

Bathroom Fire Damage

These are photos from a fire in a house in the bathroom that was caused by the hairdryer. The hairdryer got too hot and was next to a hand towel and the hand to... READ MORE

Storm Damage to Home Gym

Our SERVPRO of South Arlington team responded to an emergency water damage in Falls Church, VA. The customer's basement had flooded with storm water a... READ MORE

Storm Damage to basement

This summer our SERVPRO of South Arlington franchise was called out to a condo building in Arlington,VA after a weekend of heavy rain and flooding. The basement... READ MORE

Commercial Storm Damage in South Arlington

This business suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. SERVPRO of South Arlington worked around the clock to clean up debris and rest... READ MORE

Water Cleanup in Commercial Propery in Alexandria, VA

This commercial property in Alexandria, Virginia had major water damage from a broken pipe that affected the hardwood floors and supplies that were being stored... READ MORE

Mold in House in McLean, VA

After coming home from a long vacation the McLean, Virginia home was found with mold. The owner found a whole section of his home covered in standing water and ... READ MORE

Mold in Building in Alexandria, VA

In Alexandria, Virginia a professional building that was used for storage for many years was found to have mold in all of the rooms. SERVPRO of South Arlington ... READ MORE

Storm Damage in McLean Virginia

This commercial building experienced serve water damage from a storm that hit in Northern Virginia. The building in McLean, VA called SERVPR... READ MORE

Fire in Kitchen in Arlington, VA

This customer in South Arlington, VA and called SERVPRO of South Arlington for help. This house in South Arlington had a fire in their kitchen due to ... READ MORE

House Fire in McLean VA

This customer in McLean, Virginia and called SERVPRO of South Arlington for help. This house in McLean had a fire in their basement office due to a 3D prin... READ MORE