Customer Experience and Expectation Management
What To Expect When We Arrive
1) On-site personnel is not permitted to give estimates or opinions on pricing and total cost as emergency services often include unforeseen costs.
2) Length of Process:
- The average water damage restoration takes 1-1½ weeks to complete start to finish.
- The average mold mitigation takes 1-1 ½ weeks to complete start to finish.
- The average fire damage remediation takes 2-3 weeks to complete start to finish.
- Please expect multiple visits throughout the project.
3) PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you haven’t already.
What To Expect During Remediation
1) Regular business hours are between 9AM and 4PM, Monday - Friday. All other times incur “After Hours” fees at a rate of up to 40%.
- Some insurance will not cover “After Hours” fees.
- Any fees not covered by insurance will be the responsibility of the Authorized Customer.
- Request clarification from your insurance company.
2) Appointment reminders are sent to you via text the day before work is to be performed. Customer MUST confirm via text message, failure to respond WILL result in the job being cancelled.
3) Customers who have missed an appointment or cancelled same-day WILL be charged $200.
4) Equipment is required to run 24 hours every day of the project. Drying equipment is loud and heats the area it is placed in. Please DO NOT turn off equipment as this will result in unsuccessful drying and will cause the customer to accrue additional charges.
Situations To Be Prepared For
1) If removal of structural materials is required:
- Reconstruction can be performed by our construction department after mitigation.
- Insurance carriers may require you to use a construction company of their choosing.
2) Contents may be deemed unsalvageable based on:
- If materials are porous (containing pores).
- What type of damage they incurred.
3) Please take time to inventory and bring to the site manager’s attention any family heirlooms, jewelry, antiques, and items of emotional value.
4) Containment may be required on site to assist with drying or to prevent secondary damage to unaffected areas. While containment is in place, please limit your use of these areas for the duration of the project. Containment is set up for your health and safety.
5) Please be aware that since this is an EMERGENCY SITUATION there may be unforeseen circumstances, time-frame extensions, structural conditions.
6) We WILL mitigate and remediate to the best of our ability in a timely fashion, following industry Standards, and providing you with a quality result.
What To Expect At Job Completion
1) Invoices will be sent to the customer’s email that they provided.
2) Invoices will also be sent to the insurance adjuster (if applicable).
3) Payment is required 15 days from date of received invoice.